ADULT USE CANNABIS HAS COME TO MARYLAND!
Laurel’s favorite dispensary is now open to the public for ALL who are 21 and older!
Ready to shop? Here are some FAQ:
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
The Maryland Cannabis Administration (MCA) requires everyone who shops at a dispensary to present a physical government-issued photo identification card that is valid, unexpired, and contains the consumer’s birth date. A government-issued identification card ONLY includes:
- State driver’s license
- U.S. passport
- U.S. passport card
- Non-driver’s state photo ID card
- Maryland Mobile ID
- Foreign passport
- U.S. military ID card
- Tribal card
IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN’T PURCHASE?
HOW MUCH AM I ALLOWED TO PURCHASE?
An individual (who is not a Maryland Medical Cannabis patient) may not purchase more than:
- 1.5 ounces of usable cannabis products (flower and pre-rolls)
- 12 grams of cannabis vaporizing fluid (measured by volume of liquid in the vape/vape cartridge)
- Other products containing 750 milligrams of THC, including: edibles, liquid edibles, tinctures, tablets, or capsules with less than 100mg THC per package or 10mg THC per serving
What are the benefits to becoming a Maryland Cannabis Patient?
Maryland Medical Cannabis patients have exclusive benefits, products, and offers that are otherwise unavailable for Adult Use consumers.
- Maryland requires dispensaries to have priority for medical patients with wait times. Here at Revolution Releaf, we have a medical dedicated register to help medical patients get helped quicker.
- Adult Use consumers have a 9% cannabis sales tax while medical patients will not be taxed.
- Medical patients can purchase edibles that are over 10mg as well as loose concentrates, Kief, Rick Simpson Oil, and infused products.
- Here at Revolution Releaf, we offer a 20% discount to all Maryland Medical Cannabis patients!
- Want to become a patient? Visit https://mmcc.maryland.gov/Pages/patients.aspx for more information!